User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Did I mention her dad was a spiritual guru? Yeah well It explains alot. Hoping K.J. is in Manhatten.Sorry Milk I did not see you earlier! ~Liliah~ I could feel ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [15]

    *Sobs* You made... Olivia... Lose... Baby? My only thing is that Luke seems a bit young to be a cheif doctor. I mean Doc's spend at least 5 years in ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    ~Cecilia~ I hate Luke. So cocky and arrogant. Just like those stupid humans. Him and Cleo. Judith to. So the only ones I didn't really hate were John and Ellie. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    ~Cecilia~ Luke...Curse him! I hate mirages. He started buffing his nails. He was bored. Bored annoying me? How dare he. "Bored?" I ask him, leveling out my voice. He looks ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Somewhat Recent Charcoal Works

    My little sister thinks your good! (I agree, but my artistic bone is smaller.) The cheekbones in the first pic seem a bit off to me, but I think the ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Daemond- 16 Kasey-10

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Late on time now. Will post for Liliah later. ~Cecilia~ The forest is perfectly green and untouched, just the way I like it. Away from all the trivials of life ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Daemond~ I yawn and stretch out my legs. I glance over to the other bunk where Jess slept. He was still asleep. Of corse. Pulling a tight shirt over my ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Name: Lilia Hovley Age: (above 16 please) 23 Gender: Female Appearance: (Picture and written)She has black hair with a purple strip in it. She's tan and has deep brown eyes. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    Clever! I'm a lil' insulted though... Haha kidding! Good work!

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Only time-Chapter one

    Haha it's funny how you both thought your reviews sucked. They actually both really helped! I'm going to continue this and hope you guys review chapter No.2! I did rush ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Only time-Chapter one

    I Also I'm not sure if Belle's grammar's right. Take that apart!This is a sci-fi/romancey thing but there's no catagory for that...ENJOY! :smt004 Maryland, May 6, 1900 " Hurry Belle!" ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    I don't think there's enough of us...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Are these just SB charecters or regular stories to? ~Cecilia-Children of the Gods~ * Holds gun to Crafties neck* " What do you think you were doing?" Crafty pulls at ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ins and Outs of Magic

    Ok you have a good title, good opening but where's everything else? Please most more.

    Nov 20, 2010


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content