Random avatar

Sunpies

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]

    As someone before me pointed out, this idea of Sakura getting asked out by Sasuke has been done to death. As you are not adding anything truly original to it ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: She Said [oneshot]

    Do you know when this passed the line into "Just Another Fanfiction"? Not only are you info-dumping on us, but you're doing it sloppily. At that point I had to ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lion Hunting

    This is truly amazing. Your style calls to mind C.S. Lewis, especially in the scene where Aslan jumps through the door and Susan says that the light is too bright. ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Curse(01)

    I've read this author and series more times than I can count and I think I know why your reviewers are wrong in some of their criticism (or why you ...

    Dec 23, 2008


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb