User avatar

SunnyHeart27

  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii ^.^

    Haii guys, totally new to here, would love some directions around I guess, seeing as, like usual, I'm totally lost xP Will post as soon as possible and usually on ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Free Anguish

    That's a really, really good quality of writing. You began with a startling image which drew the reader in, well done on that. A very powerful beginning ^.^ The story ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Swirl (Love is like ice cream... it melts eventually)

    This was interesting :D It kept my interest, the whole way through, and as a reader I enjoyed it. One thing, there was alot of dialogue without much backup information, ...

    Jul 14, 2011


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria