User avatar

Sunny

  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello, my name is Jerry, my wife is Jacey (I know, it's really bad). We live in Jacksonville, where we sell Jades (the only thing I could think of).

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Getting the math problems on my homework wrong.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was surfing the Internet when I found this website where this guy recommended this site.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shooing Star

    This is kind of really long... ______________________ Chapter one - Ava I sat on my bed and listened to the rain pound on the roof, my Spirit CD playing in ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Other Re: Friends!

    Wow, I really liked that! It's really true. I wouldn’t like to call ourselves a “gang” but we do have a little group of our own and we don’t allow ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    Awww, I loved it! Really nice job! Dad would have killed me if he’d known I’d let Jake see me like this before being married. Protectivly dad-ness. :) I didn't ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesme

    Daddy homeschooled me so I never made any human contact with anyone, well except for Uncle Charlie and Jacob, but that was different. I'm getting the feeling that you're saying ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Package

    "It really is cruel that you have to go to school the day after Halloween." Kayla thought. "Everyone is tired and hyped up on sugar, but no, we still have ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    I'm definitly going to give you a gold star! This was amazing! Kind of ironic, isn't it? We met on Independence day and ever since then I've been dependent on ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Meshugenah, I really don't write that much sci-fi. I started writing a sci-fi novel (or something like that) and I lost the prolouge, the first chapter, and half of the ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    I thought that it was really good. It definitly capture my attention. There's nothing much left to say. Everybody else seemed to cover it. Very nice job! PM me when ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Hiya! I was just wondering around the Internet and found this site recommended by somebody. Well, I like colorful things! Color is awesome. I'm in band and I play the ...

    Sep 14, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening