User avatar

Sunny

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Knocking on God's Door - part one

    If anybody read the other part which was posted in Other this is pretty much the same thing, except it's longer. =) I know it needs a lot of work ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath

    I've read Inkheart and it was really good. I haven't read Inkspell yet but I have it. :)

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath

    I've read Inkheart and it was really good. I haven't read Inkspell yet but I have it. :)

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Plates

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I've had so many moments before... I was in science class and usually I don't pay attention because I can't understand the teacher and his teaching ways. But sometimes I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.1

    Its felt important, its weight was just right for her, comforting in fact. I think you mean 'It felt...' :) "You know how I worry," her mother said her voice ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The HP series is one that I can't pick up and read again, alone with all the Twilight books. I'm sorry, but I can't pick them up again, my brain ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    I was going to start reading them a looonnngg time ago but started really recently with the series and so far it's really good!! But I'm going really slow with ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: montgomery

    oohh... :oops:

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: montgomery

    I agree, it is kind of creepy. I think your tying to make it like the people wrote back then when people didn't care about grammar and everything, but I ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Against The Odds: Chapter I

    That moment he did, they all took a mean gaze at him. I'm not sure about this line. I don't like that part 'they took a mean gaze.' This is ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unnamed

    I've written more I just haven't posted it yet. I was thinking about posting more soon. :D Sunny

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Ahhh! So scared...:) The person below me is wearing pants.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unnamed

    Eddie sat up in bed; he was just awoken from the deepest sleep he’d ever been in. The room was pitch-black; it was the middle of the night. The weirdest ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Incredibles

    Sep 14, 2008


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie