User avatar

Summerless

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 5 of Wrong or Right

    Okay, Ross, now I shall break everything down. You write and describe everything about the lovey-dovey-ness as if you've personally experienced it all. If you haven't ever kissed someone you've ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My lady, we need you.[chapter3]

    I haven't read chapter one or two but I can tell you the basics I think you should fix, and I see mizz-iceberg already pointed some errors out. She felt ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting to Mend

    I agree with Suzanne. You definitely need more punctuation and you need to captivate your reader. All of this is telling, but if you decide you're going to tell us ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yearning to Know You

    Silence . That’s what you evoke in me You’re strong and kind Yet I hide from you There needs to be some sort of punctuation mark after "silence." This follows ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    I disagree with Vernon. I liked the repetition but you should leave the stanzas be after you described the dance with the seasons. Keep the first four and the last ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love him

    I agree with Nikiller. mizz-iceberg broke everything down nicely. I also have to say that you should show more than you tell. You tell us everything in this piece and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The first of June

    I agree with Vernon. You should put some punctuation. Read your poem aloud and find where you should add a period or a comma. It's a nice first try. I ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    I agree with Vernon. The last two stanzas need more work. The passage to death, is always unclear And it’s sad to know, that you’re never here It’s hard to ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Approval

    I could paint my lips red, would you notice me then? That part is my favorite. The question fits a possible action the narrator could do. What I like most ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again

    Welcome to Young Writers Society! As for the poem, it was well written. We both know the feeling - Like, lust, love: life. I like the alliteration: like, lust, love, ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rondelet - Through Jealous Eyes

    I like the repeated line, "Through tinted glass." I w atch this w retched w orld go round. Nice alliteration . It helps make the poem flow. Through tinted glass,

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What's This Feeling?

    I agree with lex. You added a lot of expression into your poem. A few things, though. Eyes sparkle, The "sparkle" part sound too corny. Please don't take this so ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: escape

    it held me hostage for to o long "to" should be "too" because it is used in that line to mean "very." You should capitalize your "I"s but if you ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    I agree with mizz-iceberg and Vernon. Like Vernon said, I think you need to develop your ideas more. You're telling us all these lines that don't mean much because people ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2 of BC

    Oh, that was so good! I can't find anything to critique so this review will be short. The diary part and the stalker part amused me. Keep on writing! This ...

    May 3, 2008


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey