User avatar

Summerless

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories Before

    The part about black death seems overused to me and random. That's the only part I dislike. I love this part. Dancing on the rolling green hills, I haven't ever ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Them

    Oh, I like this free verse poem! Everything in this poem is unique--I haven't read anything like this. I especially like this part: Self centered, obnoxious, insulting little comments spew ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    I agree with Demeter. She pointed out a few spelling errors. Self-esteem ends with e-s-t-e-e-m. Not a-s-t-e-e-m. You took away our friendship, You stole my self-asteem, You hurt me on ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing Love

    This was lovely. I like the rhyme scheme (A, A, B, B). The only comment I have is the punctuation. I think you have too much. You've captured my heart ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If a man's born to soar

    First off that was a beautiful poem. I love the title. I chose to read this poem because, one, I saw it in the Featured Works thing in the front ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    I have to agree with Flame11. I couldn't exactly tell what the revenge was. Was it making Chad think that Calix and Eric were doing IT for an hour? Oh, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chap. 7/Part 2 of Wrong or Right

    “So,” Eric broke the silence. I think that would be better as “So ... ” Eric broke the silence. "Eric broke the silence" doesn't sound much of a tag to ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In war, victory is a vision

    I liked this free verse poem a lot. It's a weak way to describe it but this poem that had erratic line breaks (or perhaps it only seems like to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part 1 of Chapter 7

    That was, once again, really good. Just one thing on grammar. :] Chad burst in just then , “Hey, guys. I gotta go. I need to make an appointment with ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars

    Welcome to Young Writers Society. I agree with deafwriter_19 and SuicideKing. But enough with the rule-breaking business. I'll give you a review. I'm kind of a harsh reviewer so don't ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Try reading books that are about pain or interview someone who experienced something wretched or agonizing. Have a friend who got hit in the face with a soccer ball? Have ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lily

    Looks like scasha pointed out most of the critiques I was also thinking of. I love the start and end of this piece of writing. And I like how you ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Welcome to Young Writers Society. This is an interesting poem. I, too, don't mind the negativity as long as it fits. And it does. Try condensing some of the lines, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie,Lie,Lie

    I would delete the third and fourth stanzas altogether because they seem to be a plethora. An excess. Extraneous. For some reason they don't appeal to me because there aren't ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear.

    This is a really weak poem, no offense. You tell the reader everything and there isn't a smooth transition from each stanza to the next one. I agree with deafwriter_19. ...

    May 8, 2008


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria