User avatar

Summerless

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Types of Poetic Structure

    Sonnets have a rhyme scheme of: A, B, A, B, C, D, C, D, E, F, E, F, G, G. And, as you already stated you know, they consist of ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    I love the imagery you put in. It was really vivid. The title doesn't seem so random now that I read the poem. One thing, though. Clots of fluorescent lights ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A touch of Chaos

    There are quite a few typos and grammar errors as Vampy_Girl15 said. Midnight and all was quiet, go figure the one night I decided to volunter for my partner Jax ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    The one about kryptonite is cute. The pencil one is amusing. The others are okay. I can see how you incorporated the actual parts from Twilight. *thumbs up* As for ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Art

    For the pixel house I only have one thing to say. Wow. As for the creature things, I like number two, style two best out of the four. All of ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Running

    She sputters, pleading, “water.” That should be She sputters, pleading, “ W ater.” This (below), She cries, “help.” I think, would sound better if it was She cries, “ H ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    I agree with AmberAngst. Instead of "I'm so happy!" try putting some more feeling. "I'm so happy!" is one-sided. It's flat and a weak descriptive line. It was confusing at ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I feel like that too, sometimes. These days I tend to get overwhelmed by my writing. I think to myself: I will never finish this. This sounds really cheesy. But ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    Thank you everyone for the compliments and critiques. Sol is Latin (and Spanish) for "sun." I will work on the last couplet at the end. ^ _ ~ Once again, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    You hold good suspense and have great ideas but this is lacking a bit. First of all, John just whips out a piece of rope. Where did he get that ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faith

    I like how you put "fleur-de-lys" in the beginning. The length is perfect. I agree with timjim77. Do not lengthen this poem. Only one comment. I think you should change ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    I love how you spaced the poem out. The places you put line breaks fit perfectly! You described the feelings so well and if I never had an anxiety attack ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    That was so funny. Seriously. People at my school don't say "gangsta," though. They have this thing where they say "gangSTAR" instead of gangsta or gangster. Back to your piece ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is a Suicide Poem

    I agree with RiDarling. This is a beautiful poem. I love where you put the line breaks. I never would have thought of putting there but you did, and it ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forest Of Sunset

    This is pretty good except you forgot about the basics of dialogue. Each time a new person/animal/thing talks you are supposed to start a new paragraph. Example: "Hi," Blake said. ...

    May 12, 2008


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre