User avatar

Summerless

  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    Reviewing, at least for me, it when you give feedback. Example: This poem was really confusing for me to comprehend. Omit the word "and" in the third line in stanza ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Oh, this is a really clever idea and thread! I, too, have a hard time coming up with names--last names, specifically. But I have a bunch of first names down. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Featured Member - March '08!

    Great job and congratulations, gadi! I love your poem :] - Summerless

    May 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Screaming your name

    I agree with Shine and Monki. Take out the whole lot of 'o-o-o' parts in the last line of the poem. Also, like my Shadow and me... said, try to ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    Picturesque? Nice word :] Thank you, ChildofEden, for the compliments and I'll work a little more on the rhythm. - Summerless

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wake

    This part: This can't be my destiny Wake me up. and this part: This can't be forever Please wake me up! are really weak. Try to find a better way ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    This was okay. You used "f**k" too many times, though, so it wore off the effect. Eleven times is too much. Maybe five or six times would show the anger ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1 of "Thrills of Barcelona"

    I disagree with Flame11. The "whipping up a bottle" line sounds perfectly fine. It just means that Velma briskly pulled the bottle out, right? His clothes looked like they hadn’t ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stubborn Lover

    First off, I really loved the last line. The paper and paint brush part added a nice touch. A little bit of work is needed on the poem, though. A ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    I don't think rhyming is too hard but getting the right rhythm is the challenge.

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I recently finished Good Enough by Paula Yoo. It was well written and it was humorous. I recommend it to everyone--especially people who are preparing for college.

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Structure?

    I agree with ink_on_fire. The way the poem flows is part of poetry. The words chosen and the way one writes it helps the flow of the poem. But I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    This is a nice thread. I'm glad you made it. :] My most influential poets are Walt Whitman (for the free verse), Robert Frost (for expressing hidden meanings), and William ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    That is a difficult question. I never thought of it. Poetry, though, as far as I know, is a story that has no limited form. Feelings are strongly expressed through ...

    May 13, 2008


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov