User avatar

Summerless

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Addicted to You

    Nice lines. I like how you used repetition to make a point. I also agree with uniaeca about the "will" instead of "well." Addicted to You is a great title.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heart's Shackles

    Nice title. That was what drew me in to read your poem. I like the overall sound of it, but maybe consider a little bit of word arrangement in line ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Hey, deafwriter, that was awesome. Maybe a little bit of an overuse with the word "sexy"--try seductive, alluring, foxy, luscious--but overall it was fine (for lack of a better word). ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sonnet to My Moose

    Hahaha, I'm reviewing your sonnet since you reviewed mine. First of all, it was humorous. I love the "meese" and "geese" part. I'm adding it to my imaginary dictionary. Sorry ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    This was a powerful piece. You described everything well and it fit the quiet, clandestine setting. This is definitely worth a gold star. I hope to read more of your ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    Crisp, the rising, is the suppressed sol, Bind seasons' promises compelled you to keep, Laugh, cerise lips, on the jade knoll, Slow over the fruitless, undulance of sleep. Beguile the ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost in Freedom

    I love the style. It's quite creative and you keep the same style through out, which is good. I only have one critique. In line four you have "the pain ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    I think this is phenomenal, deafwriter_19! You used powerful vocabulary to describe Chester Matheson (by the way, I love the name!) like "emaciated" and "vulnerable," which made the reader understand ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young writer newbie here <3!!

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The reasons why.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness Of Love (Revised)

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    Secrets in Sun Lake Rules O1 Follow all the rules and guides of Young Writers Society. O2 Please refrain from control all aspects of the role-play :] O3 Minimal swearing. ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    Apr 20, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio