User avatar

Summerless

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For you were and will always be

    I'm still shaking away the reality. Reality that one day I'll look frantically for you, Searching wretchedly, yearning to persevere. I'm still wiping the tears. Tears that tear me apart ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: White Wash

    Strong starting sentence, good. Nice word choice (rendered, framing). Oh, and I really like the title.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2 of Wrong or Right?

    Part two of "Wrong or Right" was more intriguing than part one. I like the word choice: risqué, entrapped, freelance, and shimmy.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies (rewritten)

    Try capitalizing the first letter of the first word after each line break. The poem itself will look neater. Content-wise, that was phenomenal. Great job.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    It's apologIZe, not apologise. “So you … going to come on to me or am I going to have to do it this time ? ” said Steve with much ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    Nice suspense build-up through dialogue. Don't forget to add a punctuation mark before the end quote. Example: "Yeah of course I am . " "Like no matter what ? " ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    I've never read anything about a gay teenage romance story, but this one was quite interesting and good. There were important details and none of the sentences were out of ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    I like how you related real books into Emily's diary/journal. Maybe a little bit of an overuse on "freaking"? Else than that this was great.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    It does sound like it is from a girl's perspective so you pass :] I couldn't find any typos or grammatical errors. The voice is pretty strong. This is well ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry & Hermione HP Fanfiction (Ch. 1)

    “God, I haven’t drank that much since the party of the defeat of Voldy-mort,” Ron staggered in Harry’s office. The black-haired man watched with amusement as his best mate slumped ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry & Hermione HP Fanfiction (Ch. 1)

    CHAPTER TWO _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Harry watched with faint amusement as Hermione was met with yet another invitation ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cooties

    I like the little intro thing you draw us all in with. I can totally relate myself to her. Everything is so cute and I like the reality of this. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of H/Hr fanfic

    Nice. Thanks for the smiley. You rock my socks off too. :] Just a few things. You don't need to have a comma in sentence two. And I thought Ron ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry & Hermione HP Fanfiction (Ch. 1)

    “Good day, folks…” Harry Potter turned at the sound of his best friend’s voice. One eyebrow rose at the sight of the flame-haired Weasley swaying on the stage, the microphone ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    I, personally, like to read Twilight fanfiction in first person (probably because Stephenie Meyer wrote hers that way). It's pretty good except the fact that you are telling us everything. ...

    Apr 25, 2008


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend