User avatar

Summerless

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    You should space it out (between each paragraph) so it's easier to read. Else than that, this has a good start and is well written. -- Edit -- Perhaps she ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamland

    Sounds pretty good. I think you should add an ending punctuation mark after the last stanza. Also try to find a better word for "shines" and "brightly." The sun shines ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Cloud

    Love the title and how you ended the poem. Good use of repetition.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time Flies

    You have no punctuation marks besides the one ellipse towards the end of the poem. Add a periods in some places like Its shadow falls across the child watching as ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    1. Your poem was not corny. I do suggest you find a different word for sparkle, which you used twice. 2. No, it wasn't childish. 3. No, it wasn't too ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Courage

    This is my first narrative poem I read and you told the story well. You also had good vocabulary (quelling, wizened, scorned, cease). Way to go :]

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    I've seen your poem for a while in the Dramatic Poetry thread and I finally decided to read it! :] I think you should use different adjectives instead of "bright" ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Someday

    This is so cute! You totally have a child's characterization and dialogue mastered. I'm so giving you a gold star.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sitting in a sea full of people

    I like how you repeated "Sitting in a sea full of people." That is such a great metaphor yet it is original! Good job

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Accident

    I agree with benny. Fingers of blood touch me from where I lie alone and wasted in a bed of white roses. That was a strong start. I think you ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In His Arms

    I agree with deafwriter_19. The "I'm the girl in dark blue jeans" is so simple but original. Maybe you want to capitalize the first letter after each line break so ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffocating

    I like your style. Like intheblowinwind, I liked the "felt the burning, scraping, clawing" part. Maybe separate your poem into two or three stanzas? Like press an extra ENTER after ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss of Fate

    Try spacing your paragraphs out a bit more. Overall it sounds good.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Oh, and I have a little bit more feedback. You know how you have the links of the characters? I don't think it is a good idea to post it ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    This was okay. There were grammar problems with dialogue, as Perwinkle had pointed out. Make sure you DO NOT state what personality each character has. That ruins the part where ...

    Apr 27, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche