User avatar

Summerless

  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I definitely agree with deafwriter_19, although I wouldn't use Stephenie Meyer as an example. There are pretty decent writers who were younger than twenty when they published a novel, and ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I distaste perfect characters. There is no fault in them so the reader has an easier time predicting what would happen next. There is no flaw and so the reader ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    My friend who is a decent writer uses swear words, but only for three characters in her ongoing story. I role-play with a different real-life friend and one of my ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Original things that became Cliche

    I so agree. I used to like saying "drowning in memories" but that grew old. I also liked saying "her hair cascaded down her back" but my friend stole that ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 5 of Wrong or Right

    Excellent again, Ross. I'll review tomorrow when because I have to log out so hang tight!

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stop and Smile

    So when you see me Around your street Stop And smile. I love that part! This is a good topic you wrote about and the sad thing is a lot ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    You say I don't want to see you anymore That should have quotations over the dialogue so it should be something like... You say , " I don't want to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 of Wrong or Right

    First the critiques and then the compliments. I bounded into the kitchen the next morning, feebly hoping that the photo studio, the new tattoo, and the kiss had been all ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    I think this poem is too short to have much meaning. Yes, there are some really short poems like haikus, but this one doesn't really have any poetic elements. It ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragments

    Wow, I loved your line breaks. They flowed so perfectly and the start of each stanza couldn't have been better. *clicks gold star* Well done. :]

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Stars

    I really liked this poem. The rhythm; your rhythm. I loved the repetition in that line, [quote]Before people brought strudel and stew [/quote and I loved the alliteration in this ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Sewn Shut

    Wow. Extremely informative and a little haunting (about Joseph Mengele and other examples included). I can tell you did a lot of research, and if you didn't it sounds like ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Whisper

    I agree with CK Lynn. The lyrics are kind of haunting. ---- Edit ---- This is Evanescence's song? I'll go listen to it right now. :]

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Crying in the Corner

    The title drew me in so points for that. :] Just a few small things. Mediocre in existence , Trading Truth for hearts of ice , They are blind to ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 1

    Try spacing it out more so it's easier to read. Great dialogue for the mom and the narrator---I can see the characterization so vividly. I agree with GryphonFledgling, though. Try ...

    Apr 29, 2008


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy