User avatar

SubjectBlue

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm lost! And what's up with the E?

    Welcome, and it is neither idiotic or dumb, just lack of information. E stands for Everyone. feel free to contact me if needed.

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The speeder's web

    thanks, actually, it wasn't even supposed to be there, as it was unrelated to the story, i just missed it out in the editing somehow. so, thanks for drawing my ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The speeder's web

    The speeder's web The papers in the file made a rustling sound as it was placed on the black, metal and plastic, table. Lidia- a short, thin woman, wearing a ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    a Christmas song is a bad clone of a Hanuka song

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello everybody

    Welcome, we are all friends here, and I don't see why you should be an exception. If you need something, my metaphoric door is always open. Sure you'll like it ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Odin

    I have to admit I didn't manage to read all of it, I had a very important Email. From what I have read (3/4) I really enjoyed, the fantasy was ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Name: Paul Lance. Gender: male. Age: 17. Appearance: Paul is a bit shorter then average, however, he is wide shouldered and fit. He has a black hair which is almost ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    I'm in

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: 160 BPM

    Brrrr, your list of favorite music (at least the firsts) is a total copy of my sister's, scary. Welcome, I'm kind of new here myself, but it takes less then ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writers Block.

    It's really nice. I think everyone can identify with this. I think the fact It's incomplete is what completes it, because it passes the feeling of the block very lively. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    a mountain in white snow flakes dancing in the wind winter's sun at dusk

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clown in the dark

    what do you mean? (I need at least 10 words, we can't all be smart, can we?)

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Villain contest entry

    There is no problem with serial killers, if you like the idea- and have plans for your character- you shouldn't abandon it, I just stated that it's a bit old ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Research Re: What are ways someone would summon a dark spirit?

    There are many ways to do so, the real question is: what culture summon are you interested in, because they are very different sometimes. if you have a more specific ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No More Judging

    The social message is one we could all appreciate, however, I personally didn't think you were sticking with the more material and important parts of it. the writing was well, ...

    Jul 4, 2011


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus