User avatar

SubjectBlue

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey, I'm SubjectBlue. First thing first, whatever problem you have, just PM me, and I'll explain it all. Second- Welcome aboard, I know you'll have fun. It seems to me ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for writing 'Don't knowing' when obviously you should have written 'Not knowing'

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a MSNM or whatever the hell it is

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for claiming I have a single eyebrow when obviously I have two, I only raise one(Childish rage)

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for changing your avatar from rainbow-nuke to a boring eye

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED name: Either Blue, SubjectBlue or Barak age: 14 what you write: Poetry, lousy third person action, and creepy first person short stories what you review: what I ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for stalling with the completion of the sentence, you can just copy-paste it, you know.

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Paul: As I walked, eating my loot, I detected a small convenience store still mostly intact, a supplies heaven. I also detected three boys armed with bats and pipes sitting ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted- period, we'll see how you like it in a couple of months I wish I'd personally knew people from the site

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you can never eat anything other then that. I wish I could control computers.

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    It's 3:15 in the middle east if it's any help I use this site if I need to know that kind of a thing

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for hiding in your mind

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    00:16 in Israel, it will be a while 'till USA time passes midnight

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey I'm SubjectBlue, though a lot of people call me Blue, and it's very nice to meet you. Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need anything, ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Will It End?

    I liked it a lot, the name fits perfectly, as a title and as a returning line. There were some problems here and there, like misfit rhyming or forced rhyming, ...

    Jul 22, 2011


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss