User avatar

SubjectBlue

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crimson Radiance

    It was a really good poem- you clearly need to have more self- confidence. I liked it because you did the real lyric poetry- you didn't only caught an emotion- ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Job In the Market

    I liked it very much. You truly managed- in that short paragraph- to tell a story, to create a character one can relate to, and to do it all very ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am

    It's a start- and a very respectable one at that. I might be a bit arrogant seeming in this review- but remember my main field is poetry- and I'm sure ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Potpourri for the Heart

    She's a diamond hitting light. The beautiful moon touching midnight. A gentle tree, hitting the cool summer breeze. This magnificent representation always, she leaves. A staggering loveliness, I plead

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Barbara EDITED

    This is an amazing short story! the characters and descriptions are as lively as I ever seen- I honestly felt like I'm there myself. William Fischer was surprisingly easy to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for writing 'to' instead of 'too'

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Golden5

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Greed

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I wasn't cursing- I simply stated that we will kick your grey, long eared farm animal

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Greet

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Treat

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause we're gonna KICK ASS!

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for loving cats

    Aug 27, 2011


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss