-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
XD in monotype he'd win Im awful at it. But your on! This Saturday!
Sep 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*looks at Char* >p> I wan da pean buter :D @AstralHunter Fight me Showdown!
Sep 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Tortwag is the PMD Genie now. All hail XD
Sep 8, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
oh DD....oooooohhhhhhhhh DD that AW hazmat suit though >XD
Sep 7, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Well I'm peanut butter! ... And also an idiot!
Sep 7, 2015 -
Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First DT
I would very much like to join this SB. As soon as I saw Gun in the template I was like -3- yush
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Things. Many things of value. Guess what my cats name is.
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Cant wait to write with you in any case @Omni :D !
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
THE FIGHTING SCOTTISH!
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
I just put the essentials (Appearance, Personality, Location, etc. etc) You can do images by finding one of your character or one that looks likes your character, and copying the ...
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
I might post later this week. Dunno when though.
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
o-o this is more notifs than I've seen in a long time! *cheers* gahaha were already talking about endings and sequels! As for Ren, there shall be...things...that will take him ...
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
sheep guess how many sheep
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Abhorrent DT
ooooh things are getting real. Things are getting VERY real >:3
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
THE FIGHTING IRISH!
Sep 5, 2015
