-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Perhaps, although the goal for Morn is to become a better person through Aaron .3.
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)
Morn Oh he was angry. Oh he was so very angry. And that WRETCH had to waltz in, laughing like a child, fear shining in his eyes and dripping from ...
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Also congrats to tortwag! I gave him confetti and now i shall give him happy faces! (This is a definite success vote thumbs up triple kill five on-screen wallbang tomahawked) ...
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Spam time >:3 Hooooooowwwwwwwssas the pooooooossssttt Cccccoooooommmmiiinnnnnngggg? Thank me later astral thank me later :D
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hey astral guess what time it is?
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
>~> I'm kinda partial to PMD tho But yes! I agree with astral!
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Confetti!!!!! ... Did I win? .3.
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
....I don't get it .3.
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Spirite is posting sunday. I have to wait for her.
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
>:\ but no one is wishing anything
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
WOO! West Coast! :D @Robusto awesome post o-o *shivers* awesome...post....
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Lay down, sweet prince... *swirls down into his vase* (gimme pean buter naow >:3 )
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
L.A! L.A! YEAYEAAAAAAAAA!!!
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
eastern....but im on the west coast .3.
Sep 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Morning or afternoon (anywhere from 10 a.m to 6 p.m)
Sep 9, 2015
