-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
How does stealing cabbage remind you of.....that is of course if you've seen Kids In the Hall? >o>
Sep 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I'm with twaggy on this one. Definitely wanna see Kyoger (one of my favorite legendaries EVER) and the grovyle who is if i remember your last post correctly aa) probably ...
Sep 18, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
....astral. You gotta write more riddles o-o Wolfie is right, that post was both a novel and pretty awesome. Keep making v this stuff XD
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I believe I shall post next. However, this will be one of the final posts until we reach our destination (which I believe Is Frostpoint)
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
Don't worry sir demesne! The SB shall not fall! o3o7 o3o7 o3o7 o3o7
Sep 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*puts massive derp face on vase* Izz perfect .3.
Sep 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@Tortwag mah genie artifact is da vase
Sep 15, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
I can post again if no one else will
Sep 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@AstralHunter can I move on with our group's journey or v do you want to do that in Gabriel's post?
Sep 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I'm the exact opposite of tortwag in that I do rush people because I'm rude and uncouth. However, I as well only need confirmation (lucky you) There is going to ...
Sep 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
... you turned a mistake into an act of determination and dedication. *Moar Appaluse!*
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First DT
._. how come your SB's always take off? Rydia has da hax o3o/
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*Applause!* Also this may be in the wrong place .3.
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
*will post soon if no one else wants to .3.*
Sep 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*listens to crickets peacefully* o-o but its 12 in the afternoon!
Sep 13, 2015
