-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
:) thx
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
10\10 would filler again. (Beat you to the draw meester char >:3 )
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A7 6:00 A.M Ren sat up, coughing and sputtering. Xernes stood over him, looking slightly amused. "My friend you seem to have a fever." The others looked on, either ...
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
how dark? Like milk chocolate or coffee grounds? We need scale, Scale!!
Sep 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Lol yush. *eats cabbage nonchalantly*
Sep 24, 2015 -
Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT
No problem :) thanks for trying
Sep 24, 2015 -
Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT
So I guess we can start posting now. We do have six or seven people now. Let the story begin!
Sep 23, 2015 -
Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT
Welcome aboard @TheForgottenKing! I'm sorry if this is a little late. This SB was kinda dead for a while :3
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I wanna see Robusto take one look at it and say "nope, try again."
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
u ar welcome meester char! o3o7
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: Chat Room Apocalypse
15253 trembled slightly as he walked through the SB Forum. "Hey! War be da astralz?" @Verser waved his hands around wiggling like a spineless....thingy. @MagnificentBastard ignored him and glanced at ...
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hmmm...not deoxsys. Who else is mysterious and obscure? Could it be Genesect? Perhaps but Genesect has been named. I have a hunch though. I want to say he's a dungeon ...
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
.... Oh Astral. May I ask you a question? >:3
Sep 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
did someone say...... -3- I believe I automatically win now? Where is my prize?
Sep 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
They have a character called cabbage head who later dies XD
Sep 20, 2015
