-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Aren't voles a small furry doesn't like creature .o.
Sep 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
kinda getting scared now o-o
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
So who's up next? I could go but I want Phoenix to go first :3
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
serendipitous eagles are considered social fascist. Did I win?
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: Ideas, Threories and Shower Thoughts
What if the definition of evil and good was destroyed. What if we figured out that things like government and nations are not substantial or concrete and tore them down ...
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
-3-7 yus sir captan *Opens the barrel of lukewarm tomato garlic stew* O3o it would be tasty if it was warm!
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*eats pillow* nummeh cheez pillow
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: A Picture Book by Buggie
@BuggieDude2340! You have my support o3o/ Your drawings are amazing there outstandingly adorable not one of them deplorable in color scheme, or size. I think these are favorable most definitely ...
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*fires the rainbow cannon* -3- nu I win
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Guess artemises favorite Greek god of the moon?
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
With a thousand lies and a good disguise hit em right between the eyes hit em right between the eyes as you walk away nothing more to say see the ...
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: Do evil people exist?
Evil is an idea. We as a race created the word evil to describe things we are against. Technically speaking there is no such thing as evil, there is only ...
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: Do violent video games make you violent?
I believe what you (@Deadpool) are looking at are all very specific cases. While it is true that people can become addicted to a lot of things, I believe that ...
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: Featured Member: Sep 25 - Oct 9: TheSilverFox!
Woo! A well deserved feature for Yws's own silver fox! Gratz bud u earned it!
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Lol thx guys :) and yes Xernes be trollin >:3
Sep 25, 2015
