-
Re: Are people really equal?
That's no way to judge people .3./
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Oh I'm a whole different kind of nerd >:3
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Bernice?
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Nope Ashley
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Err Katelyn or Katie
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
\.3./ gonna go full nerd on that one
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Charrie will be up sometime this week.
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
>-> I believe its about orphans is it not? Seeing as its...named....yeah
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but now the tests that do exist take years to complete I wish for infinite wishes
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hey @Robusto when's orphan starting?
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Are people really equal?
@Catalyst I would have to disagree. To say that some humans stand higher than others is to imply that there is a certain value to a certain person. No value ...
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
2 golgari please >o> I would very much like to enlist in this tale.
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
Alright y. I'll post and get whiz off the planet and hopefully meet up with someone
Sep 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Dude. This is classic! (With the exception of the obvious) I remember these kind of missions from the game .o. Great post char!!!
Sep 27, 2015 -
Re: Are people really equal?
One word answers. Yes
Sep 27, 2015
