-
Re: Glory Online [DT]
when doth we start O Lumi
Oct 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
^^ don't worry char we still luv u. ....dat toast ees for me rite .3./
Oct 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
:D thanks so much guys!
Oct 9, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
Character in progress, should be done by today. *crosses fingers.*
Oct 9, 2015 -
Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]
A game format sounds amazing! Count me in.
Oct 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
;) no problem silver! Don't worry about the conversations and what there about. Just start with a general idea and write. Ya did good bud -3- @Robusto I can take ...
Oct 6, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
I'm trying astral I'm tryin ;3;
Oct 6, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
~O3o~ Ren is NOT a morn character! He actually goes through development instead of being evil and sad all the time.
Oct 6, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
*shudders* @SpiriteWolfe, reading your character page on Zefer (I think) has doomed us all. I believe my next character might be Morn-ish ;-;
Oct 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Nice post silver! Thanks for adding Ren in there to! *plots future filler.*
Oct 5, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
I was thinking night vision being a spider and whatnot for moi.
Oct 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Flipping great post bud! Masterful work especially involving the legendaries. Keep it up :3 Also I speak for all of us in wishing you a swift return to health
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
posted (sorry for double)
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone'
Whiz ///Sequence 3 Time 12:00:00 am ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Whiz tinkered with the left engine. It had been damaged by a stray laser blast a while back and it had been cutting ...
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
:o umm french fries! Guess my favorite book?
Oct 3, 2015
