-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
saaanic da hedgehog :D
Oct 17, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super
Gerald Whosywhatsits was quite heavy. Gerald let down the unconscious kid with a sigh of relief. They had traveled far into the surrounding woods, exactly the way they had came. ...
Oct 17, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
I'll be active this weekend
Oct 16, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
XD the hype is real! Thanks Jen :D also ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -3-7 I salute you lord of tildes
Oct 15, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
who-wha \o3o/ O right. I guess Gerald will do something this weekend.
Oct 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
yush! Do da tings! Quick, befor I am teh keeled! \o3o/
Oct 12, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
izza dwagon
Oct 12, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
.3. he has a mushroom on his arm!
Oct 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Dun keel meh bruhs :C
Oct 12, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Does Jarad look like that...thing?
Oct 12, 2015 -
Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First
Nick "Ey ya brat! Ya want some? C'mere!" Another shot, another kill. The wolves circled around him, wary of the gun in his hands. "Yeah! Ya want some a this?!" ...
Oct 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
guys, Verser isn't the name of a god. I was being stupid as per usual .3.7
Oct 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hey @Verser? I think I won.
Oct 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Verser is actually Verser. Which is a deity XD
Oct 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
no that's me
Oct 10, 2015
