User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    If we do start I will be out for all of this weekend :\ debate and homework is the cause. Anyway have fun wrecking scrubs ya?

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    The power to negate other people's powers I win

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    O hey its lost :o Hi lost :D

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Hiya omnoms :D

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    your camping o-o oooh ima psychic >:P

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    Who's next? I could do something but I don't exactly know what Spirite is planning

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    its the eye of the im to tired im gonna give up rising up to the challenge of our pillow. -Note, not an original creation.

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    XD Love it. The Big Guy, yes that is mister Clay. I'm wondering if he should just become an all out tank instead of a striker\damager.

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter Gotcha! I'll get to it as soon as I have the chance though its looking more and more like my weekends gonna be filled up to :\

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag double posting eh? Well you can pull it off because your posts are awesome XD Great stuff buddy! I don't really write reviews so....woo!!! Im starting on my post ...

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds

    Nachturn Telemon Bias|Golgari Swarm|Wraith today, you will all choose a partner and practice with him. When you can fight to a standstill, you may challenge me. We are all clear ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Astral. Ily bud but you have to stop ruining my hopes and dreams O_O

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I would VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE ZERO-- I mean accompany Zulu to...the thing..... Sadly I doubt Ren will meet up with Zulu for a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time.

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Funny. I didn't notice that

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Always thought you were a guy o.o Probably because of your avvie. Sorry XD

    Oct 18, 2015


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina