-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
XD Finished my post. I thought it was pretty long. Then I scrolled up and watched as my post magically dwindled in size next to twagsicles novellas. On another note, ...
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A7 8:30 a.m. Ren smacked aside the last of the wild Snover, trying his best to ignore the freezer burns on his face. The pack of angry ice types ...
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
Whered the astral hunter go :o
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
uh.....uuuhhhh......MMMMMMMMMMMMM O_O pls lemme join
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Whew all these yunguns moving up so fast Gratz meester seelver! Naow u get to permaban me fer talking like dis :D
Oct 29, 2015 -
Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First
Nick Nick sat holding the reins of two tired out donkeys. "C'mon ya f***kin asses. Get movin!" The donkeys did no such thing. Nick sighed in disgust, it'd taken three ...
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
yup, tis official. Omnoms has swag.
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh my bad Twaggy. I took one look at the trailer and saw third person and didn't see the rest. Sorry :)
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
ew MOBAS EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (sorry, I'm extremely prejudice)
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
ugh....h8 threshers.
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*leaves door unlocked. Thief takes one step in, slips on cat piss. Dies* foolproof security.
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
:O O_O I WANT IT!!!!
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
@Lumi I love you man but YOU CANNOT DO THAT WITH THE LOADING SCREEN!!! *sniff* It gets me every time
Oct 25, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
Yeah guys pad is REALLY useful for cranking posts out with friends. People write each post on the same pad so in the space of the time it takes to ...
Oct 24, 2015 -
Re: Revenge of the Witches DT
Hiya nerds. Good stuff! Keep 'er goin! - Numbers
Oct 24, 2015
