User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Guys..... Never mind Versers leave he may not be as active but hes VERY adamant about trying to get on yes DESPITE it being illegal to do so -3-

    Nov 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    astral fight me! o3o/

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Arent phonetics used to call people. I have a cell phonetic. Maybe you could call my home phonetic? We here in 15253 land are all outta jokes ._.

    Nov 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    cp goin up. Should be done by today

    Nov 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Robusto....there's only one more question to ask then ._. did you win?

    Nov 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    oh okay. Uh, I guess he's a middleclass fifteen year old kid that goes to a public high school and is overall just average. He's always a bit lonely and ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    The power to break pens

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Verser! Go back to studying Spanish! No dinner until you finish your homework!

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Oh. My bad I thought astral was going on leave. Sorry

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    astral, I don't know anything about anything you just said and English is my first language XD

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Oh. I can haz post? o3o/ yuy EDIT: Posted. Anyone mind helping out Merrick and Revan and also telling them that they have to save Malek? You don't have to ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    he is which is why he shouldn't be on YWS -3-

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Aww thank you all :) I'm really happy you liked it. @Tortwag it was definitely a compliment @AstralHunter you have no idea what that compliment means to me :D I ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    May I have a sith lord? I think I pmed you but I don't remember. Sorry

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Actually Im lying down on a carpet right now so not so much the falling. Especially not into anyone's hands. You'd have to have big hands to catch me.

    Oct 30, 2015


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight