-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
better then YOOOOOOUUUU
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
oooh I may just have to challenge you both to a duel with my trusty USR if any of you happen to have CoD Ghosts.
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
.-. Char and or Robusto do you happen to practice the art of quickscoping?
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
Feel free to post
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
oh robusto. this makes me so happy.
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I do have last gen but Its unplugged
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
When do we start?
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
O dam that 50 up tho :O Astral I suggest giving up now while you still have your dignity. Twaggys not one to hold back.
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Gamertag is Cheshyreee on da Xbox
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
...we have an Xbox one tho :o Ahem... Verser, last I remember I slaughtered you in One v one c:
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
*stares pleadingly at char* EDIT: Where is @Charizard821 anyway?
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Someone play COD with me XD
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Trading Cards? On the interwebz? How does one do that with pokemanz?
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
First, wuzza TCG? Second, Showdown is currently less show and more down This made me laugh for an unreasonably long time.
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
Verser I'm killing you're character anyway so it would only be a waste :)
Nov 3, 2015
