-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Buggy....please stahp being friggin amazing at everything. You make us inferiors feel sad .-.
Nov 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
There! Friended both you nerds @Charizard821 and @Robusto! >:P now you can meet your doom!
Nov 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
put links on your wall, put links on other people's wall (Like lylas did for idigena 2.0) Shout at astral to feature you. There's some I'd try but you may ...
Nov 13, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
K. Expect it Friday or this weekend
Nov 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
take that English!
Nov 12, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
can I murder all the characters yet :D?
Nov 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
It sounds like you choked on a carving knife .-.
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
;-; I'm afraid that all my ren posts have been only character. Also what the what is XAARFG
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Bullseye by KDrew Robusto
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I might take the group into Frostpoint or do you wanna @AstralHunter
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
K. Expect an overhaul tonight
Nov 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
ya gotta get next gen tho bud or the ghost of obsolescence will eat you .0.
Nov 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I can spam chat if you'd like robby >-> @Charizard821 BO2 :D As soon as I rebuy it I will ballista you to death. Also BO3 is out
Nov 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Wanna know why they called it Ghosts? Because there was a lot of grey scale it was hard to see people. Now read this in the most monotone voice possible.
Nov 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
...Char We need to talk about Advanced Warfare ._.
Nov 8, 2015
