-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
O.O tortwag thats mister huesos!
Nov 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@Charizard821 you sure you sent it to Cheshyreee ? I don't have the request but I did add you to my friends list :o
Nov 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Robusto....all that time you had and you could have spent it losing to me in a 1v1 *sighs and shakes his head* Im ashamed of you .3./
Nov 22, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
There we go. I'll explain all the technical stuff in my next post.
Nov 22, 2015 -
Re: Orphan (Started. Open Slots.)
Xephos There were shadows looming over the city. Xephos gazed up at the ships, their massive bodies casting darkness across the once mighty skyscrapers. He reckoned the giant buildings had ...
Nov 22, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
My Nero post is almost done
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
why do you have two copies of the Red Pyramid ._.
Nov 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
DAITHI XD Char u win the signatures
Nov 18, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
:D Basil!
Nov 18, 2015 -
Re: Orphan DT
XD Im sorry robby. I forgot last week's promise ;3; One small problem though, I have a cumulative exam on Thursday so my post will either be in the following ...
Nov 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
becuz dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o3o/
Nov 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I have a quote my dad told me once. It goes like this. You and I, we go through tough times and we feel like nothing could ever get better. ...
Nov 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Extremist groups suck ._.
Nov 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
will they do the radio thing next year?
Nov 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
HAPPY YWS DAY EVERYBODY! HAVE YOURSELF SOME MERRYMAKING! *Throws merry making at peeps*
Nov 15, 2015
