User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds

    Asphyxius (Nero) Poisonim|Golgari Swarm|Arachnid Nero sat on the sidewalk, lazily juggling a dozen bottles. So few bottles were easy to juggle with just two arms, so he did so, both ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Mine'd be a stick figure ._. because I don't know how to draw -_-

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    No offense but this entire argument is kinda rude. Not to mention flawed. But that's kinda not the point because all arguments are flawed. However this is a debate forum ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Charizard821 I'd be Dr Hill because at least he tried Id also be a trainer as I enjoy having complex cognitive thought

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I was sitting next to a fire .3.

    Dec 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    According to game theory (which I hold in high esteem :P) Josh is the most innocent character in the story only because he is a victim of schizophrenia and multiple ...

    Dec 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Charizard821 I'd be Dr Hill because at least he tried Id also be a trainer as I enjoy having complex cognitive thought

    Dec 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag awww thanks bud. No nothing big happened I was just feeling a bit down and seeing this is like eating chocolate. Which is to say it bought right back ...

    Dec 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    ya know guys. I love all of you. I hope you all have a good day.

    Dec 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Is it a feather of wheat .o.

    Dec 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    no they call us by our nicknames ;)

    Nov 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @AstralHunter did...did you just call us the twins XD See the problem with that is that only people above the age of thirty call me that X3 (no offense)

    Nov 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM me .3.

    Nov 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Char o3o/ Ussee da foorrrcceee

    Nov 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @AstralHunter @Charizard821 ITS DA FORCE ECEPT ITZ BLOO!

    Nov 25, 2015


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb