User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Verser literally just died.

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    Hey maybe we can meet up? I think I'll wait to post until after your group gets out then we can confront @TheClockworkConjurer later?

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Char I friggin love you to death for bringing that up though twagscicles takes the cake for his response to it XD

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Oh Astral I saw you steal that line and I luv ya to death for it. Great job bud, you've outdone yourself. So uh, I guess its my turn. Please ...

    Dec 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I spent about five minutes staring at this and it was like all emotion literally just left my body. I had to make a mental effort to close the gif ...

    Dec 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Im sorry guys, I couldn't resist. Call it mixed influences

    Dec 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    there is no deadline when astral is here :o

    Dec 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    eheh. I guess you could call it a reference. No the reason I wont say it outright is that (glances at silver) I would probably get banned :P

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    The kazoo What art form am I best known for?

    Dec 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    This entire pen conversation is hilarious. For two reasons. One, I can relate. Two I'd rather not say but I'm sure Verser might pick up on it. He and maybe ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hey char I think I can help you aura and stuff. Try to think of it as an extension of will. First, the wielder must be able to control his ...

    Dec 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @AstralHunter yeah the food at Frostpoint is pretty good to though they only serve cold soup

    Dec 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    well Ive done a bajillion character posts so its finally time to enter frostpoint

    Dec 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I should probably post or something .-.

    Dec 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Hai guys .3./

    Dec 7, 2015


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig