-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Sure thing bud. Also I'm pretty sure I don't have the mental capacity to crack this .3./
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Double posting. Robusto I'm legitimately in awe of you as a writer. Your a friggin god to be creating this entire plotline. Seriously, this is god like.
Dec 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Y.E.S.P.L.E.A.S.E
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
XD ya guessed it clockwork
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
ROBUSTO!!!!! After re-reading your post I am ON TO YOU LIKE WHITE ON RICE BUD! I have captured your devilish machinations you scoundrel >:3
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Huh. 31 notifications. From the same place. Well its sure been a long time since that happened.
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Stego you can have all the time in the world only because your avvie is a stegosaurus.
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
@Tortwag XD thanks so much man! I always feel like I'm in debt whenever someone complements me. *Makes it his mission to overcomplement Tortwag's next post* Imma watchin you bud ...
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods
Benji | Somewhere in Manhattan Benji strolled down the street, Listening to Tempo as it played his favorite song. Or at least he tried to walk, his feet floated just ...
Dec 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Heya bud! Just wanted to let you know we're here to support you :)
Dec 12, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
None because they're all slightly annoying guess my favorite Advertisment
Dec 12, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
oh verser. Your making Morn charries EDIT: Posted CT
Dec 12, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
You realize wherever Verser goes I go rite :O
Dec 11, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Woah. What's this?
Dec 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Ill try though my necromancy is a bit rusty.
Dec 11, 2015
