-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Well. I meant the zero puzzle
Dec 17, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
San holo flies .3.
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Mmm. It's a field day for numbers then.
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
He said, as his Jedi bled out on the floor
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Do we have to get through all the intro's before second posts or naaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
U has no says in da matterz k bud c:
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
Seeing as I just saw force awakens imma post when I get home
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Ugh
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Well I'm scheduled for another day of depression. Yay math.
Dec 16, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Anyone mind if Benji happens to just like, accidentally trip and fall into the parade?
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Uh. We could possibly receive word from the callitrix or something
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
meh were not that crazy. You should come to chat sometime. Anyhow, I suppose we'll finish up intro posts (if we haven't done so already) and hopefully Clockwork will lead ...
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
I'm pretty sure if I so much as blinked at Nate he would permaban me
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
I'll kill off Sagitta while she's gone. Think we can invite random people in? I'm looking to get Nate and hack some god characters into the SB.
Dec 15, 2015 -
Re: YWS Most Awards 2015!
Most Likely to be a Janitor: @Robusto (Good Will Hunting right?) YWS Clown: Probably me YWS Spy (or the Most Silent Member): @SpiriteWolfe Most Spirited: ehehehehehehehehehehehehe ^^^^^ Most Chatty: E
Dec 15, 2015
