-
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Whats with all the samas going around .3./
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
yuy .3./
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
aw I didn't get a thingy after my name ._.
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
trust me what I said is not a spoiler.
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
San Holo flies tort! He flies!
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: Reverse PMD
jeezuz I just realized how op Xatu will be O-O
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
eheh. I wont be doing much anything today. I've had to reload this page at least five times in the last minute or so
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
Oh. There's a deadline. Well um, here ya go. EDIT: There's no feasible way I can post as of now. I have to reboot the box thingy and I can ...
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Human nature? Or society?
I believe that society makes us who we are. Not to say that we are all evil. However, I see children as blank slates, something to be taught, to be ...
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
:O there are more than five?
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
No I meant megaman X manga series.
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
just remember. No haxing kay >->
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
err manga. I meant the manga series.
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
eh. I always thought everything above DSI was a tad to expensive ._. I'm with ya Saggi
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
yeet. that comic series was beast .3.7
Dec 22, 2015
