User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    I agree with zolen. The things smaller kids do (stealing hitting etc) are not with an evil intent. In fact, many smaller kids may not even know what evil is. ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Charizard821 just remember that your stronger than you think. You'll get through this

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Astral I suggest taking this to a wfp. It really helps

    Dec 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    uh. I'm going to try to do some straight ahead plot posts before I work more with Ren. I will do so Astral but I'm not really gonna go all ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    nopey nope nope no

    Dec 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I would thank you but I'm still angry at you for being so much better than me at this o-o I have ego issues

    Dec 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    well. Everyone buy tickets to LA. O_O I have a pulldown movie screen we could use

    Dec 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    huh. I cant seem to find the dialogue. EDIT: I'm an idiot. I accidently reloaded the page and lost all of my progress O_O Please excuse me while I cry ...

    Dec 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    I WANT MY VIDEO GAMES! o-o imgettingbo3imgettingbo3imgettingbo3

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Growing wings? That'll be...painful ._.

    Dec 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    WHAAAAAAATTTTT??? This SB should have its own podcast .-.

    Dec 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    go ahead. Second part should be up by tonight

    Dec 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Well. Sorry for the crap post :\ I'll try and work on it tomorrow (and add in the boss)

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Glory Online

    Merrick Now that the turbo sized squid was down, Merrick breathed a sigh of relief. "Guys! Hey guys I'm gonna go grab a drink IRL yeah?" Multiple groans sounded from ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Angrynoodles you look like miniladd

    Dec 23, 2015


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes