User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    you....you checked the Urban Dictionary o-o? Don't do that. The Urban Dictionary has scary things on it ._. very scary things.

    Jan 1, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Talk About It

    I personally find I don't really have a place to let loose. So I decided to make one and this is it. I'd like this place to be somewhere where ...

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    :D I didn't claim my points - denying the system it's gratitude since 1738

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Were oppressing you Verser 8)

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    pokemon jokes

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    ._. at least twaggy hasn't jumped on the bandwagon. inherently mysterious

    Dec 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Now everyone is weaving webs ;-; gosh darn it silv

    Dec 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    dunno. Howabout you go ahead and post something not cryptic and stupid and we can talk about how amazing it is :D

    Dec 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Okay guys naptimes over. Chop chop ye ooks. Its time to talk about stuff.

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Paris Attacks

    if the media showed what it thought we SHOULD watch then theres a chance we wouldn't watch it ._. and if industry has taught us one thing its always make ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Paris Attacks

    To be fair to zolen there are still just as many shootings (not exactly mass shootings) that we don't hear about. But yes, the media basically shows what it thinks ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Desktop gg m8 u just won everything in that I have absolutely no clue were you would find that avvie But I like it 8)

    Dec 29, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Paris Attacks

    I'n that case the title of this discussion should be tweaked a little bit. Anyhow if we're talking about why no one cares then it seems we've already agreed on ...

    Dec 29, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Paris Attacks

    You guys are right. The media coverage on Paris obscured many other tragedies. However this isn't exactly news. This is how media works, they cover "big stories" or stories that ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    .-. How'd you manage to write twenty pages on this

    Dec 28, 2015


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous