-
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Hall rhighty thhen
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Vurreh flooent .3. For being that guy that joined late to PMD (the nostalgia is rizzles)
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: Character How-do-you-dos
I'm 15253 I'm a floating digit who curses way to much and has the thickest metaphorical skin you will ever see. Last I checked I live somewhere on a number ...
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For being literally god
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: Toxicity
Because they are able to. Nuff said
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Whats today?
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: Paris Attacks
Good point odd. I suppose I'm wrong.
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: Talk About It
I was thinking rant haven. I guess there's really no reason for anyone to. I just thought they might try it.
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
That fight scene tho. I like it o_o
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
Smacked the Keyboard. Tru story
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Ahahahaha I'm a sensei
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Up here in fluthermucking Alaska its ten degrees -_- I hope all of you nerds are warm and cozy
Jan 2, 2016 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Actually I haven't started xD But o have an excuse. My internet box is malfunctioning so I can't write a post with out having to reload the page every five ...
Jan 1, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Woo 2016. I swore to myself I would live to the year 15253. This is just another step in the journey 8)
Jan 1, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I hate it already :D
Jan 1, 2016
