-
Re: Do violent video games make you violent?
If you mean forcible restriction based on ratings I think it'd be a good idea. It would destroy the COD community though xD
Jan 9, 2016 -
Re: Do violent video games make you violent?
Um. My stating violence and suicides was solely for exemplary purposes and my argument stated that the effect you have said are shown in violent videogames is true but unquantifiable ...
Jan 8, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Ya may be able to overule the t*** -3- But can you overule mathematics!?!??!??????? o3o/
Jan 8, 2016 -
Re: Do violent video games make you violent?
Guys. Lightsong and zolen are both right. I agree with light because an excess of anything is unhealthy. But playing games regularly (not like a madman) isn't a bad thing. ...
Jan 8, 2016 -
Re: Track 1: Sorrow DT
Bump I suppose
Jan 7, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Ah. My bad. The text showed up as [/I][/I] on my screen Sorry astral :P
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Lol italics fail. Don't worry astral. We won't judge you.-.
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
I'll probably b somewhere behind you guys @Sagitta
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
IM GOING TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THAT CHALLENGE CLACKWERK! YOU HAVE NOOOOOOO IDEA >:[ In other news, I think poopsie should post again because we know absolutely nothing about his character.
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Poopsie isn't a very serious person @LordZeus consequently, he changed his name to something stupid XD
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: Glory Online [DT]
._. Oh My God
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Being our very first subscriber. We will never forget you sir tiger!!!!!
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Oh my lord the tort is real >:]
Jan 5, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Ageas does have a deceased lover if I recall from a very very early post In other news I finished chapter something or other of the Morn book. I expect ...
Jan 4, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I hate you so much you have no idea ._.
Jan 4, 2016
