User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    I'd like a typhlosion. *sniff* first starter I trained all the way to lvl 100

    Jan 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Only rabbits can help you get back on your feet!

    Jan 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    I feel bad saying this but my progress is aa very blank page.

    Jan 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    If you'd like. I can still do it it'll just take a bit longer. Thank you spirit :)

    Jan 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    Life is taking its toll ._.

    Jan 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    We shall see ROBBY boi. We shall see .... -3- @Charizard821 o7 welcome back commander. It's great to see ya again and in a better mood!

    Jan 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Omega supports a human! Called it -3-

    Jan 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ren only has one outcome and its a good outcome. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME ROBBY BOY @Astralhunter I thought Silver was figuring out what ROBBY o-o had in ...

    Jan 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    My problem solving skills need serious work

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Who's gonna be hlelglegle or whatever you said I was related to?

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    I can write a female character ._. I never have but I can. It'd be a lot like my other characters though >-> ....and also not very female like

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    ._. y not just spam one DT until you hit 16? In any case this seems a bit to easy .3.

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    What is it with the 3\16 stuff?????? ;-; y do u get to have it

    Jan 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Uh. Yeah. Sorry Lumi .-.

    Jan 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna quit ._. I've been writing this post since winter break started and so far I've made about a paragraph of progress

    Jan 10, 2016


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon