User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds

    Nachturn Telamon Bias|Golgari Swarm|Shade Nacht stood in front of the Gates, whispering the titles he'd earned over the years to himself. As was customary before death. The door in front ...

    Jan 21, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    I meant more visceral instincts. More complex instincts like kindness. I understand that we have physical instincts like to breath but those are irrelevant to in this debate. I wouldn't ...

    Jan 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Hatt fight me o3o_)

    Jan 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    I'm free today but I might end up starting my Wilderness post first

    Jan 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ehehehe he he he heeeeeeeeee Well I suppose I should but first I have a web of lies to spin Ehehehe he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeee heheeee

    Jan 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    HOW MANY PROFILES HAVE YET TO BE SUBMITTED

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    Uh. Why would we have preset instincts

    Jan 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Post should be up before midnight tomorrow

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Do it in binary and name yourself Robusto.

    Jan 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oh. This exists. Uh lemme go cook up something nice and bland before the storm. Ren doesn't need any character changes anyway.

    Jan 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Yessir bossman. I am currently on standby o7

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    I love how this will eventually devolve into a battle over perspective

    Jan 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    I was thinking Lazarus could start out on some unnamed planet in a skirmish or something.

    Jan 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    oi is it necessarily a bad thing to post late?

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Oh. OK. * watches childhood crumble*

    Jan 15, 2016


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda