User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    In other news the broncos advance to the Superbowl

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Bumpawumpathumpthump Someone let loose the standalone sb reviver plz Thank you plz

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    What timezone u in?

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Should I let loose the standalone sb reviver

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Tell that to the last shadow of oryx. Only Poopsie knows how salty I was.

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I vote for rabbit squad

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Yeah. My cp got deleted yesterday because the internet at my house is mentally deficient. I will have it by this afternoon or tmrw

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Lemme take that ranger spot boi. I've been practicing my quickscoping

    Jan 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Uh that'll come at a later date.

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    Aighty. Imma put away the relativity real quick. My outlook on the topic is that society makes people evil and that evil exists.

    Jan 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    ._. my arguments on SDnD don't make sense any more. Their just ideals swirling around in a big vat of "Why Cant We Be Friends"

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    @Kyllorac Its a good thing I'm not doing anything you just said I was ;) I can define whatever I want by my own terms despite the agreed upon answer. ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    @Kyllorac. As mentioned, this devolves into a debate on perspective. You've defined things like pain and fear as instincts. Your definition is indeed correct. However by your definition things like ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    That's basically a definitive answer. Looks like we have a winner

    Jan 21, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human nature? Or society?

    This is a great argument. However, I cant help but notice that a lot of biological examples (you mentioned psychopaths) are rare if not exceedingly so. Are these examples actually ...

    Jan 21, 2016


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy