-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
it is just about done. EDIT: There. Spirit, you and your guards have to find a way into the giant rock monster golem majiggy. The post is crap. I know. ...
Jan 30, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Oi. That might be a problem. I have it on ps4 and Xbox 360. However my Xbox one is the one plugged in as of now and I'm not sure ...
Jan 29, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Ye sed ye wanted to play destiny >p>
Jan 29, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Yo Robusto. What time will you be online Saturday
Jan 29, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I can.
Jan 29, 2016 -
Re: Human nature? Or society?
@Kyllorac I'm defining evil as actions with malicious intentions. I'm using the word society in its broadest terms, meaning a community encompassing all aspects of social life.
Jan 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
ROBBY when are you usually online?
Jan 27, 2016 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Garbage
Jan 27, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Buggys like forty three o7
Jan 27, 2016 -
Re: Revenant Rising DT
If the cp isn't done today you may shoot me
Jan 26, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Oh cmon silv. Plz? Just this once? I wanna be a god ;-;
Jan 26, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
When did I say I was a god again? I mean I am but just when?
Jan 25, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
impossible. I'm a fifteen year old sophomore. My kind is rare.
Jan 25, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Robusto Im always under the impression that you are a twenty something year old and I don't know why. Anyhow, you should be like three hours ahead of LA unless ...
Jan 25, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
In other news the broncos advance to the Superbowl.
Jan 24, 2016
