User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm a better singer than all of you nerds

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rants

    I'm so fed up with people that have little nitpicky problems and like to post about them on the internet. Hah gg rants

    Feb 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Camp Laszlo gave me nightmares as a kid.

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For despising princess Leia

    Feb 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    I am indisposed as of this weekend. Expect it sometime next week

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Does no one else think a hardened warrior is more dangerous than a lawyer?

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Lel. Poopsie dun goofeded

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Track 1: Sorrow DT

    Alrighty! Sorry if this is a bit late. So first off, I like the idea. I wanna keep the basic plot (wicked witch, sound stealing, Deities, etc.) The tone you ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Yowch. Shots fired.

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Oh. Aighty

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    I could always be on a mission or something

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Where shall Sudana start out at? I'm going to be skirmishing in Synaria

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Darth Set

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Track 1: Sorrow DT

    This sounds really good. I do wanna make some changes but I need my computer to do that so hang tight

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Track 1: Sorrow DT

    o7 yer a tru frend. I look forward to working with you. The first post may not be until next weekend because of some external issues but mark my words ...

    Feb 4, 2016


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue