User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    When in doubt don't give a s****. That just may end up in my sig

    Feb 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yo Tort just relax :) There are no deadlines here, you have no obligation to us. At least that's what I do when I'm behind.

    Feb 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Saggy write a post in which your character is sent away with the assurance by Sophie that everything is OK. Then open the portal to an or whatever and go ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: PMD Craziness

    15253 | Awesome Mc Better Than You Astral, or rather Chase, glared furiously at 15253 as he entered the grassy field. Apparently that person will be 15253 Said numbers smiled. ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Revenant Rising

    Smapt'e the "Cat" | In a Fighting Pit somewhere in Anvil Everyone was wrong about fighting. It was not power or speed that courted victory. It was thought. Smapt'e spun ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    waitwutno

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Benji is just about to enter the room where Spaghetti and Illiterate are with the icy cat Spaghetti killed in her first post. No I don't know what this post ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods

    Benji | Somewhere in the Subways Benji inched forwards, following just behind the cat. Not that he wanted to. Benji knew the icy feline was a dhalku even if it ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For nerding more than nerds nerd

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Kk I'm up

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Fine. I doubt they have internet in Montana anyway

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Dude give me your email and I'll sing that in perfect harmony ye scrub >:)

    Feb 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Spaghetti I'm with u to the end

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For reminding me of edris elba for some strange reason

    Feb 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    SING WITH ME SNAAAAKKKEE EEEAAATEERRRR! I GIVE MY LIFE NOT FOR HONOR BUT FOR YOOOUUUUU OOOO OOOO SNEEEEKKK EEEAAATEERRRR

    Feb 13, 2016


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich