-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@Charizard821. Just remember you have zero obligations here. Take as much time as you want to sort things out. If ya wanna talk to anyone I'll be online anytime after ...
Mar 3, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
O_O How do you guys write such long posts.
Mar 3, 2016 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Ren Day A7 9:30 am Ren sighed, sitting on the bed, or rather the ice cube they called a bed, in his room. He had a hard time melting the ...
Mar 3, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I was once numbers Now I am soup
Mar 2, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Your going to have to wait until Rydia gets online
Mar 2, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hey...hey guys...guess what? Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?
Mar 2, 2016 -
Re: Alice's Book Covers! [CLOSED FOR MULTIPLE REASONS]
o-o do you make these yourself?
Mar 2, 2016 -
Re: Revenant Rising DT
Illusive you should tag em
Mar 1, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
good news! I fixed my internet. Or rather switched my browser. Apparently Internet Explorer was the problem. My post is scheduled to be this week
Feb 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
So your voice is a weapon. I'd advise u to sing out against world hunger if I knew this wasn't a hyperbole.
Feb 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Oh. Usually alternative. Bands like Death Cab for Cutie and Vance Joy are in my register Aren't you in a choir of some sort or is that just illusive
Feb 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Uh. I do accapella but usually I like just soloing. I don't know the terminology
Feb 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Sure I'm serious. I write for Ren don't I? Also I take singing very seriously as Poopsie knows all to well.
Feb 28, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Stephen Colbert
Feb 27, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Why is only half your face in the frame. o-o y do ppl do that?
Feb 27, 2016
