-
Re: A New Age [PRIVATE ACCESS CHAT]
mine will be up by sunday
Mar 12, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
can I scratch his back to?
Mar 12, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Lol same. ...now I'll be muttering little talks to.myself the rest of the day
Mar 11, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Wait monsters and men the band? Or is this a song I don't t know about
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: A New Age [PRIVATE ACCESS CHAT]
I am spy kthx
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT
Hey Spaghetti Bowl, was the boy Myza was watching Benji or just some random guy >->
Mar 8, 2016 -
Re: A New Age [PRIVATE ACCESS CHAT]
here comes the cavalry \(o3o(o3o(o3o)o3o)o3o)/
Mar 7, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
make that 3v3 bud >:3 also try super smash flash 2 really fun :D
Mar 7, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Omg. I used to play in my afterschool program. We banned Marth because of his...well his everything.
Mar 7, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@Robusto your right. There are a lot of jerks in the world And I'm one of them >:o SSBM is so great. So....so.....sooo great..... IsoneedtogetaWiiorsomething
Mar 6, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to use this quote: You must hold on simply because there is such a thing as letting go Hopefully I don't ...
Mar 6, 2016 -
Re: Revenant Rising DT
Same. @Poopsie POST ALREADY JEEZUZ
Mar 6, 2016 -
Re: Jedibook DT
POst should be up tmrw. Fixed my internet problems.
Mar 6, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Agreed buggy. We're all here for you tort. If there's anything you feel like you need to get off your chest we'd all be happy to listen and do our ...
Mar 5, 2016 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
O-o Vex is a beast EDIT: @AstralHunter: Since you did have dialogue expressing Gabriel's disapproval of Ren followed by his fight with Xerneas I just assumed that he would be ...
Mar 4, 2016
