User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7\.....what does your quote mean?

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Walks over and pokes Zhia in the head with the hilt of a katana sticking out of his head. You owe me, I want a phonebooth, a brown suit, a ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Zhia killed me o-o I got a lawyer -3- Trapped her in a technicality! 500bil lawsuit .3.

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    R....what? Oh hey that's super hexagon! 4\Hexagonest

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    hah...hah...haaaaa dubstep video cover? 7/basedrop

    Dec 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    :3 kk

    Dec 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    AND CHANGE YOUR POST @Verser!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I vote Traunt

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Takes legal actions. Receives 500bil from lawsuits

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *parades around the board and sneakily takes the katana.*

    Dec 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    and Verser ? Stop healing me via Aileen, there is no challenge if you cant die. -_-

    Dec 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    das mah name dont wear it out xD

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    decides to join the dart match. brings a blowgun with a scope. gg

    Dec 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    *loses hope* err nurr i no can duz deetee must du moar practees riting and feegure out was gonna heeppen in da new chellnge x3x

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Oh hi there newcomers, I was just interrupting someone's dart game. Oh did I say interrupting? I meant stealing their drinks and ripping their dart board off the wall. Oh ...

    Nov 22, 2014


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare