-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
sooo...everyone posted?
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
you should probably get to that @AstralHunter. We haven't heard from her in a while >.>
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
hey....das a scorpion tail! I name thee incorrect proportions! xD jk 8\10 cuz fantasy is awsome
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
._. Verser. how about a vote kay? we seem to be havin to many arguments that take up space. Agreed?
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
gifs like this? 5\10
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I guess Moltres and I will join you @Tortwag
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
pff 3 million Celsius? Please. *Stuffs stellar popcorn in face*
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
XD ok, ok, ok. I'm lookin forward to that post @Wolfare1 u to @TheWanderingWizard
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
well. Whos next? I'm guessing @Charizard821
Jan 24, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
eh, I can always spam SB. *Waits for Astral and Wizard to rage* XD
Jan 24, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
anyone posting? It's the weekend :D
Jan 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Who's they?. And by the way, what're Astrals plans again?
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
thanks a bunch. And yes, I can vouch for my brother that the Infernape is a human.
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
ok...I call fighting bloodmoon....Can I actually call fighting someone?
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
so uh, my bro wanted me to do this. XD #PLOTTWIST WOOO YEAAAHHH THE PLOT TWIS IS REALL YADDAYADDAYADDA. ....srry
Jan 22, 2015
