-
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
--- hated jungles. The air was pungent with trampled soil and healthy foliage and the humidity was off the charts. Normally, the Blaziken wouldn't mind the heat but this was ...
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
pfffghghffhgfhhfgfhfhffffff XD XD XD ok, ok, can I PLEEAASSEE just say something? nerds X3
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
._. im just standing guard while Zulu and twinikiel go fight the guardian right? meh, lame but whatever.
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
XD lord of da rings! I dare ya to quiz me on dat. I FRIGGIN DARE YA CORNDAWG!
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
soooo, whens this master post coming out?
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
yay :D @Charizard821 posting! The wait is over! *throws confetti as requested*
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
were waiting for astral and charizard right ._.?
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
yeah, because as far as I know you guys are slowly freezing to death somewhere I the mountains. Quick! double spin kick an legendary or something! *waits for indignant rage*
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
:D exposition finished!
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)
Morn The afternoon was cold, yielding an even colder night. The fading of the light found Morn five miles off of Cobra Mountain. Deciding to make camp rather than brave ...
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
ya bruh -3-
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
1\10 tastes like nothing
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
indeed bruh -3- (opinion)
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
I guess i'll post now.
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
*sees avvie. Backs away slowly.* Don't hurt me mister, I just wanted to have a picnic. ;-; 10\10 creepy stalker tree hugger.
Jan 26, 2015
